We have conducted electrophysiologic interrogations for a wide variety of client needs—ranging from drug discovery and safety pharmacology assessments to addressing clinical holds.
Our experienced team is well versed in the sophisticated techniques and instrumentation needed to accurately determine whether or not a compound is exhibiting any cardiac effects.
- atrial conduction, refractoriness, arrhythmogenesis
- atrioventricular nodal conduction, refractoriness
- His bundle electrocardiography
- ventricular conduction, refractoriness, arrhythmogenesis
- monophasic action potential duration
- programmed electrical stimulation protocols
- pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic relationships
At CorDynamics, we can take your studies further, actively creating a vulnerable electrical substrate to see how the compound affects cardiac electrophysiology in different experimental scenarios. This customized study design is particularly useful in selected safety assessments and is critical in discovery electropharmacology studies.