CorDynamics offers a variety of discovery models designed to investigate heart failure. These customized assessments leverage physiologically relevant paradigms with expert design and follow through to enable key lead optimization in drug discovery.
Our experience with these complicated heart failure models enable us to interrogate the effects of new compounds in multiple modes.
- Isoproterenol induced diastolic dysfunction
- Transverse aortic constriction pressure overload
- Post myocardial infarction remodeling
- Dahl salt sensitive chronic hypertension
- Tachypacing induced ventricular dysfunction
- Advanced conscious instrumented models
- Chronic cardiac output and left ventricular function
- Complex echocardiography assessments