Telemetry models are the physiological ‘gold-standard’ used to interrogate the cardiovascular effects of compounds.
Telemetry studies are designed to client specifications and range from comprehensive GLP examinations of test article on hemodynamic and electrocardiograms to the screening of lead compounds early in preclinical drug development. Multiple endpoints are available for data collection and analysis, ensuring specified data needs are met.
Screening modes leverage a physiologically relevant paradigm with rapid scheduling and quick turnaround to enable key decision-making. In addition to evaluating electrocardiographic parameters, the systemic hemodynamic effects of a compound are simultaneously observed in the conscious, unrestrained subject.
- ECG and hemodynamics
- Left ventricular pressure
- Dual Pressure (systemic circulation + left ventricular/pulmonary arterial pressures)
- Respiratory telemetry (respiratory parameters + blood pressure + ECG)
- Electrophysiological testing
- High fidelity quasi beat-to-beat QT interval correction
- Sling-restrained and free-roaming
- Video monitoring capabilities